An International student could transfer:
- if prior to completing six calendar months of his/her principal course, a release paper is needed
- if after completing six calendar months of his/her principal course, a release paper is not needed
The principal course is the main course of study to be undertaken by an international student, and is usually the final course of the multiple courses (if taking-up package courses).
When submitting a request for release paper, everything should be documented and must not be done verbally. The following are needed:
- letter of offer (LOO) from another school
- letter of request for release paper
After submitting the request for release paper, the following should be done:
- should not be absent
- should submit all assessments and must not plagiarize
- should pay all fees
- should not misconduct (even being harassed by schools, employees and agents)
Note: If you need help, we could help for FREE. Our FREE services include: Letter Request for Release Paper, Statutory Declaration, Statements of Facts, Issues and Contentions, Letter of Appeal, etc.